We’re Hiring Voluntary Writers!
Yes that’s right: We’re hiring. Here at Telly Talk we’re on the look out for great new voluntary writers located in the UK. The Job will include workings shifts with our already experienced team, travelling to events and of course – watching , writing about and reviewing some of the best tv shows in the UK to date.
You’ll be thrown into our cauldron and trained with the best team in the business, and you’ll be part of that team as soon as you are fully trained!
NOTE: There is an opportunity to get paid at some point during your time at Telly Talk however this will be discussed at a future date.
There is no better time to come aboard, so read on after the break for details on how you can join up!
• Must be located in the United Kingdom. It’s extra awesome if you live near one of the following UK cities: London, Birmingham, Cardiff or even Manchester– but we’re opening the gates to the entire continent.
• Knowledge and love of television a must.
• Previous writing experience is not necessary (but it won’t hurt you either)
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following (attachments aren’t necessary):
• If you live in London, include “London” in the subject line
• Your full name and location
• Your availability ( e.g. when you can be online to write articles each day)
• Your background
• Your major interest areas in TV (for instance, are you more knowledgeable about Big Brother or I’m a Celebrity ?)
• Anything else about yourself that you think might be relevant to our ability to make a decision
• Two writing samples relevant to the kinds of coverage you think you might find on Telly Talk
We can even write a reference for your CV!
Related Items: HiringTelly Talk