IN PICTURES! Rules are for fools task Day 1
In the House:
· Seat belts must be worn on the sofas
· Safety gear must be worn whilst eating and preparing food. Housemates must wear yellow chemical suits, black rubber gloves, safety goggles, and black and yellow wellies.
· Housemates must eat using safety equipment: grabbing tools.
· Housemates will only be allowed on the matted area leading to the Diary Room door if they forward roll.
· Do Not Disrespect The Wardens: the wardens must judge whether or not the housemates are treating them with respect.
· Beds are out of bounds – To stop the HM’s lying around in bed all day the bed will be cordoned off and made out of bounds.
· Safe Zone – All housemates must be within the safe zone when the alarm sounds. The safe zone is a platform just big enough to stand nine housemates.
· Decontaminator – Housemates must ‘decontaminate’ after smoking or eating in a booth that blast housemates with foam and smoke.
· Smoking Zone – Housemates must bounce on trampolines whilst smoking, dressed as giant cigarettes.
· Safety equipment must be worn whilst swimming- If housemates wish to use the pool they must wear a life jacket, arm bands, rubber ring, swim hat and goggles.
· Punishment Zone – housemates who are given two or more tickets by the wardens will be sent to the punishment zone to paint coal white, and then paint it black again.
· No Ball Games: A sign will be next to a big pile of balls.
View the gallery below of what the housemates have been getting up to in this task so far.
Related Items: Big Brother 2012Rules are for fools